Adding a tab
Tabs provide strong visual groupings of fields.
To add a tab:
- Search for and open the content type that you want to edit, or create a new content type. For details, see Creating an editorial content type.
- From the Items list, select Tab.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the tab.
Add fields to the tab by doing the following:
- Under Items, click , and select a field type.
- Complete the form for the field type.
Repeat steps a–b to add additional fields.
- Repeat steps 1–3 to add additional tabs.
Fields not assigned to a tab appear in the content edit form's Main tab.