Creating a role-level content template
You can associate existing content templates with a role. When an editor associated with the role creates a new asset based on the content type, Brightspot populates the content edit form with the corresponding content template’s text.
To create a role-level content template:
- Prepare a content template as described in Creating content templates.
- If necessary, create a new role as described in Creating roles.
- Click > Admin > Users & Roles.
- Under Roles, select the role for which you want to create a content template.
- Expand CMS > Content Templates.
Under Content Templates, click .
- From the Content Template list, select a content template.
- If you want the role's template to apply to specific sites, do the following:
- From the Sites list, select the sites with which you want to associate this content template.
From the Set as default list, select one of the following:
- Yes—The role's content template is the default for associated content types for the selected sites.
- No—The role's content template is an extra for the selected sites.
For the difference between default and extra content templates, see Types of content templates.
If you do not select any sites, the role's content template becomes an extra template for all sites.
- Click Save.
Referring to the previous image—
- The content template
Feature Reviewis available to the role
Reporterwhile working on the site
Feature Reviewis the default template for the content type