Incorporating a third-party form
The following procedure describes how to incorporate a third-party form onto an asset.
To incorporate a third-party form:
- Create or open the asset to which you want to add the third-party form.
- Select the Overrides tab.
- Expand Layout Overrides and scroll to the Above, Aside, and Below lists for the module’s position. For an illustration of these positions, see Above, Aside, and Below layout blocks.
- From one of the drop-down lists, select one of the available options. For an explanation of these options, see Above, Aside, and Below layout blocks.
- Click , and select Misc from the list of available module types.
- Click and select the third-party form from the list of form results, or create a new form to be used on the asset.
- To create a new form, select Third Party Form, and click New at the bottom left of the search results page.
- Follow the steps outlined in Creating a third-party form to complete creating your new third-party form.
- Complete your site's workflow and publish the asset.