Brightspot CMS is natively multisite. Admins can easily create new websites to meet a wide range of needs and configure these sites however best suits their organizations.
The Site Management controls in Brightspot provide you with the options needed to get the preferred look and feel for each of the sites you manage. Settings made at the Global site level cascade down to your individual sites; however, you can override those settings at each individual site level.
Within the Site Management section of Brightspot documentation, you can learn more about:
- Configuring your Site URLs.
- Configuring the Site settings for your Global and individual sites within Brightspot.
- The Multisite capabilities within Brightspot.
- Creating Custom site widgets to better assist your editorial teams.
- Configuring the Layout of the pages within your sites.
- The Page structure of pages within your sites.
- Theme management within your site.
- Configuring Advertisements on your sites.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for your sites.
- Adding subscription plans for your site visitors.
- Tracking authorship volume and engagement for your sites.
- Archiving and deleting sites as needed.