Analyst Report: The Future of Enterprise Content Management
The content management industry is in the midst of a renaissance borne of major new advances in strategic content technologies, the growing importance of digital experience in all aspects of content, and the proliferation of digital channels and enabling IT systems.
This report written by Dion Hinchcliffe, Vice President and Principal Analyst of Constellation Research, examines the state-of-the-art in enterprise content management, including what a contemporary platform now consists of. It explores the dramatic improvements in areas such as time-to-value that organizations can now achieve if they wield the substantially up-leveled and transformed new model of content management that is now the benchmark in the industry.
Download this report for insights into:
- A history of ECM and the rise of connected content ecosystems
- Enabling your organization’s complex editorial workflows
- Supporting high velocity content production processes
- Achieving deeper integrations with a much greater number of supporting IT systems
- Realizing sophisticated role-based mixed content production environments to drive productivity
- How you can prepare for a future of modern distributed enterprise content management
Download the Report
Why Brightspot is the right CMS for you