Search display options
The search panel includes a variety of controls you can use to modify the listing of retrieved items.
For more information on the available controls in the image above, see below:
- Display Mode—Allows you to view search results in different views depending on preference. For details, see Understanding search panel views.
- Select Fields—Allows you to show or hide search result column fields like publish user, workflow state, status, and more. For details, see Adding fields to search results.
- Sort—Allows you to sort search results by a number of different criteria, like publish date, update date, and more.
- Show—Allows you to set the number of results that appear on each search result page.
- Zoom—Allows you to increase or decrease the size of search results for visibility.
- Pagination—Allows you to quickly jump to another page of search results.
- Actions—Allows you to take additional actions on search results, like printing or saving. For details, see Search actions.
- Full-screen—Opens the search results panel in a full-screen mode for better visibility.