We never ask you to compromise. Our API-first and framework-agnostic development platform allows you to use any business logic, any workflow, with any integrations to build custom solutions at speed and at scale.
- Go headless, use a head or do both. With Brightspot's API-first approach, you don’t need to integrate lots of different tools because it does more than just spit out JSON.
- Brightspot leverages GraphQL to make querying content models and allow you to use whatever front end you choose.
- Brightspot offers an array of deep integrations as well as the ability to easily and deeply integrate additional third-party and proprietary systems into the publishing workflow.
This is your platform for life. Scale and extend to deliver on your digital priorities today and all your future content projects.
- Quickly build, launch, test and update new digital experiences at astonishing speed, allowing you to drive business value faster.
- Leverage a platform that can accommodate changing business requirements, whether that's updating a workflow, launching an international site or supporting new content types.
- Benefit from a publishing platform that integrates seamlessly into solutions for subscription models, eCommerce, social, omnichannel marketing and beyond.
Publisher-informed CMS that’s intuitive and built with you in mind. High-volume content is our specialty.
- Powerful publishing UI that makes it easy to assign, create and publish exceptional content experiences.
- Create any workflow required for content approval based on roles to ensure content is quickly reviewed, audited and approved.
- Leverage Assignment Desk to collect the best pitches on related stories, assign them to content creators and track progress.
Brightspot is naturally multisite and multi-language, with a Workflow Engine that makes content creation and collaboration intuitive and flexible.
- Launch at speed to bring new messaging and products to market, plus launch new experiences rapidly during a crisis.
- Drive brand consistency with flexible workflow tools, templates and permissions to keep teams aligned and on track.
- Manage global communications and reach with multi-language and translation capabilities.
Don't let a legacy CMS stand in the way of your digital transformation. Brightspot works with customers’ existing logic and can be deployed to complement existing AEM, Wordpress and other legacy CMS solutions.
4 Min Read
The need for speed is paramount for organizations looking to get ahead and stay ahead of the competition. But don't let the concept of MVP—minimal viable product—hinder digital transformation. Instead consider your MVP as your most valuable product.
4 Min Read
Brightspot Use Cases
Tailored applications for your unique use case with 70+ native platform integrations
Built for high-volume publishing, Brightspot offers a rich text editor, flexible workflows and content syndication to make it easier to get news to readers quickly.
Tell meaningful stories and connect with audiences worldwide in a more authentic way. Create blogs, sustainability reports and capture the heart and soul of the company through storytelling with images and multimedia.
Centrally manage and create multiple sites across your brand portfolio. Maintain brand consistency while enabling creative freedom.
Create and present content in local languages with Brightspot. Customize content by region, and easily manage globally distributed teams.
Naturally headless or decoupled, our platform ensures your content can be distributed to any device to support current and future distribution channels.
Increase efficiencies across digital assets, Brightspot makes it simple to view, edit and manage all of your assets. Don't repurchase content, repurpose it.
Integrate print and digital publications, manage multiple newsletters or content packages, and syndicate easily across partner channels.
Easily use video in your publishing efforts, including live video, machine learning, and support for every device.
Our pre-built components include publisher-informed UI, advertising tools, native video support, personalization, content syndication and more to drive your eCommerce initiatives.