Embedding a container module
A container module is a table of cells in columns and rows. You add modules into each of the container's cells.
To add a container module in the rich-text editor:
- From the Module list, select Container Module.
- In the Title field, enter a title. The title entered here is visible to the visitors to your site.
- In the Description field, enter a description. This description is visible to the visitors to your site.
Under Rows, do the following:
- Click , and select the number of columns in the row.
- For each column, click , and select the module you want to add in this row-column combination.
- Complete the form for the selected module. (The form is different for each module you select; see the following links to view topics for each form.)
- Repeat steps b–c for the remaining columns in the current row.
Repeat steps a–d to add additional rows to the container.
- Expand Enhancement Styles and select your Enhancement Alignment. See Enhancement alignment for more information on enhancement placement.
- Click Save & Close.