Embedding a tabs module
With a tabs module, you can organize related content under separate tabs.
To embed a tabs module in the rich-text editor:
- From the Module list, select Tabs.
- In the Title field, enter a title. The title entered here is visible to the visitors to your site.
- In the Description field, enter a description. This description is visible to the visitors to your site.
Under Tabs, do the following:
- Click . A Tab Item form appears.
- In the Label field, enter a label for the tab.
- (Optional) In the Title field, enter a title for the tab.
- Under Tab Content, click and select a shared module. Repeat to add additional shared modules to the tab. (For information about creating a shared module, see Modules.)
Repeat step 4 to add additional tabs.
The following illustration is an example of two tabs: the
Articlestab contains promos to articles, and the
Videostab contains promos to videos.
- Expand Enhancement Styles and select your Enhancement Alignment. See Enhancement alignment for more information on enhancement placement.
- Click Save & Close.