Embedding an FAQ
You can embed a set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) into your assets via the rich-text editor.
To embed an FAQ:
- Expand the Module field and select FAQ.
- Enter a Title for the FAQ.
- Toggle the Hide Title field on or off to hide or display the FAQ title. By default, this field is toggled off which causes the title to be displayed.
- Enter a short Description of the FAQ (such as the purpose of the FAQs).
Click and select Question or Subheading.
If you selected Question:
- In the Question field, enter one of your frequently asked questions.
- In the Answer field, enter the answer to that question using the rich-text editor.
Click and select Question again to add another question.
You can also select Subheading at any point while adding questions.
If you selected Subheading:
- Enter the text for the subheading in the Value field.
- Click and select Question to add a question under the newly created subheading.
- Expand Enhancement Styles and select your Enhancement Alignment. See Enhancement alignment for more information on enhancement placement.
- Click Save & Close.