Embedding social media content
You can embed social media content directly from the rich-text editor.
To embed social media content:
- Place your cursor within the text of the article where you would like the social media content to be placed.
Click and select Embed from the available choices.
The Edit Embed widget appears.
- Enter the URL of the social media content you want to embed.
- Set the Maximum Width in pixels that this content should occupy on the page.
- Set the Maximum Height in pixels that this content should occupy on the page.
- Expand Enhancement Styles and select your Enhancement Alignment. See Enhancement alignment for more information on enhancement placement.
- Click Save & Close.
Embedding an FAQ
Embedding pull quotes