As tumultuous as the past 18 months have been, we've now reached the second half of 2021 facing a mixture of hope blended with uncertainty.
With a rebounding economy stalled by the spiking number of Delta variant cases, any early summer optimism has now foundered on the reality that COVID-19 spread is far from over.
Indeed, if anything is certain, it's that we as individuals, communities and businesses need to be ready for the unexpected.
The "new normal" might, for a time, be a combination of what we once were used to and what has become the new daily realities of our coronavirus pandemic routines.
But, with the ongoing rollout of vaccination programs across the globe, businesses are in the process of rebuilding as they decide what their new normal looks like—whether it’s a hybrid work policy or largely remote environment.
No matter what their situation will be, digital transformation remains top of mind for any organization or publisher looking to grow and exceed today’s standards.
Just as our world has changed, so, too, have the considerations and requirements to achieve a successful digital transformation—whatever that may look like for your business.
Top considerations to digitally transform with ease in our “new normal”
- Speed is everything – Business has always moved at the speed of light, no matter if you operate in a B2B or B2C environment. Technology and trends are constantly evolving, meaning organizations now more than ever need the ability to transform operations quickly to adapt to wherever their customers are going next. Faster solutions help businesses get to the next phase of their transformation journey—allowing next year’s tasks to get done this year instead.
- Change is constant – If there’s one thing many business leaders took away from the pandemic it’s to expect the unexpected, and recognize that change is a constant. For organizations looking to transform, this means that solutions they implement today likely will need to be adapted down the line. Integration-friendly technology acts as a system of building blocks for expanding upon your existing infrastructure so that your business can grow and evolve as you do.
- Maximizing resources is a must – Many organizations and publishers learned the value of maximizing resources and creating efficiencies during the pandemic as budgets and other resources were cut left and right. For publishers, reducing impact on IT teams to allow them to focus on other important work, and create greater efficiency in the publishing process, saves everyone’s time and empowers teams to move the business forward.
The Brightspot solution
Speed, flexibility and efficiency: for any business looking to start or continue their digital transformation journey this half, these three capabilities are a must.
Brightspot is built with all the tools a business needs to launch its own dynamic digital experiences at astonishing speed. To address the new considerations to digitally transform in the second half of 2021 and beyond, businesses are seeking solutions like Brightspot GO and our Enterprise CMS that:
- Prioritize speed to keep pace with business and customer changes.
- Support pre-configured third-party integrations that connect seamlessly into your unique workflows, allowing you to build and expand upon your existing tech stack.
- Empower content teams to work independently from IT as needed, and in turn free developers to focus on strategic work that moves the business forward.