Delivering sponsored and targeted content packages for Hanley Wood across 22 distinct sites with a singular, powerful content management system.
The Hanley Wood Challenge
To successfully expand into a robust digital-first company, Hanley Wood needed a flexible platform that could reshape its legacy print-publishing workflows, enabling it to deliver great digital experiences and create efficient editorial workflows for over 80 editors.
The Brightspot solution for Hanley Wood
Brightspot enables Hanley Wood to manage its diverse portfolio from a single authoring point, scale content efforts, and eliminate editorial pain points. Project highlights include:
- Tailored workflows, real-time preview capabilities, centralized media galleries, image editing, editorial feed curation, email newsletter management, and real-time analytics and reporting that have increased editorial efficiency and decreased publishing times, resulting in significant cost savings.
- Sponsored content and targeted content packages that have opened up new ad product and revenue opportunities.
- The ability to deploy and use content rapidly while selectively pushing stories to print production through a single interface.
Since implementing Brightspot, Hanley Wood has reduced its reliance on additional SaaS solutions, significantly reducing operating costs and increasing overall efficiency.
By the numbers
- Discover why our out-of-the-box components and content models are relevant to more than 25 use cases and let you transform and adopt rapidly.
- Discuss how you want to publish – headless or de-coupled – all from the same environment.
- Explore how Brightspot integrates, extends and enhances all your relevant important enterprise information and systems.
- Meet some of our world-class Delivery Team that will partner with you to drive better, faster, successful results.
We will be reaching out shortly to schedule some time and get a few more details to customize your demo.