Whether you are looking to launch fast with a low-code/no-code solution or need the ability to customize to requirements that aren't even yet fully defined, involving your development team from the outset is critical to selecting a publishing platform that can deliver from day one. Join Brightspot’s VP of Product James Clark and Lee Teague, SVP of Engineering, for an in-depth look at the key trends in digital content management and the ways technology leaders need to prepare and prioritize.
No-code and low-code will drive application development
By 2024, Gartner predicts low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity. Learn here how a no-code/low-code publishing solution like Brightspot empowers developers to focus on writing new code and developing applications that will grow the business, while freeing them from time-intensive, repetitive tasks like maintenance and bug fixing.
Key benefits of a no-code/low-code publishing platform?
- Streamline workflows and reduce workloads
- Rapid development
- Multiple deployments
- Low-code tools support developers in their ability to respond quickly and be more agile
Start fast with the freedom to customize
Brightspot gets you 80% to the finish line out-of-the-box. Launch new dynamic digital experiences at astonishing speed while leveraging ultimate front-end flexibility to innovate on those experiences now and into the future.
Benefits of a flexible, customizable publishing platform?
- Low-code and no-code platforms will likely never replace traditional development fully due in part to enterprise needs for full customization
- With roughly two billion websites on the internet today, companies need the functionality to customize every website, application, microsite and endpoint to their specific brand and needs.
Multichannel experiences require multichannel delivery
Headless is often talked about as the answer to powering myriad digital experiences, but why be forced to choose? Go headless, use a head or do both—whatever works best for your organization’s needs. With Brightspot, you have the flexibility to use a combo of no-code, low-code and fully customizable approaches—all within one content management system.
Key considerations for organizations seeking multichannel delivery solutions:
- As new applications and technologies emerge, the need to connect these technologies continues to increase
- Organizations must think about MANY experiences as opposed to a single website
- All of this has to happen without increased time or expense
Future-proof your tech stack for what's around the corner
As technology leaders weigh decisions about investing in—and future-proofing—their tech stack, they need to consider the ability of their publishing platform to support future channels and endpoints. With its hybrid-headless extensibility and fully customizable, modular framework, Brightspot is built to adapt to those future needs.
Key takeaways for future-proofing your organization's tech stack:
- The realization that you can't predict future changes to your business and need to be able to respond incredibly quickly was expanded by COVID-19
- Your tech stack now needs to “future-proof” your business by giving you the flexibility to change and adapt rapidly