Customizing a site's Quick Start widget
You can add content types, content templates, and assets to a site's Quick Start widget. All editors working on that site inherit this customization, unless their role or individual dashboard has a different Quick Start widget.
To customize a site's Quick Start widget:
- Select > Admin > Sites & Settings > Sites, and select the site whose Quick Start widget you want to modify.
Click , and in the search field enter
Quick Start Settings.
- From the Quick Start Settings list, select Set. A form appears.
- From the Create New Types list, select the content types you want to include in the Quick Start widget.
- From the Content Templates list, select the content templates you want to include in the Quick Start widget.
Under Edit Existing Contents, do the following:
- Click . A selection field appears.
- Click . A content picker appears.
- Search for and select the assets you want to include in the Quick Start widget.
Close the content picker.
Your widget looks similar to the following:
- Click Save.