With content templates, you can boost your productivity by pre-populating the content edit form with boilerplate text.
Referring to the previous illustration, when an editor opens the content template—
- Brightspot displays the content edit form for articles.
- The Headline field is populated with the phrase
- The Subheadline field is populated with the phrase
Introducing another Brightspot productivity feature:.
- The Authors field is populated with
Using content templates provides two benefits:
- Consistency—Your assets acquire a consistent wording that your visitors expect.
- Productivity—Because Brightspot pre-populates the content edit form with template text, you spend less time typing and more time creating.