See how Brightspot empowered National Geographic’s editors and producers to present and deliver dynamic multimedia experiences faster and easier than ever.
By the numbers
The National Geographic challenge
National Geographic’s legacy CMS made posting content a time-consuming and manual process for producers and editors. The site was overly complex on the back end and wasn’t providing visitors with the stunning visual experiences that the company was known for on the front end.
It's a Ferrari of a system. Brightspot has an incredibly fast, sleek front end, and the back end is intuitive, simple and effective. Basically, it helps us publish faster.
The Brightspot solution for National Geographic
In just three months, Brightspot empowered National Geographic to create immersive multimedia experiences with a smoother editorial process and a reduced reliance on IT.
National Geographic project highlights include:
- Seamless integration with National Geographic's corporate online video platform, Comcast MPX, making it possible for the brand to manage, host, and present compelling video content.
- A company-wide taxonomy system for tagging related content, which significantly simplified and sped up editorial and development workflows by increasing content discoverability.
- The ability to showcase curated content easily with featured videos and editor’s picks sections on National Geographic's enhanced, fully responsive front end.
- Discover why our out-of-the-box components and content models are relevant to more than 25 use cases and let you transform and adopt rapidly.
- Discuss how you want to publish – headless or de-coupled – all from the same environment.
- Explore how Brightspot integrates, extends and enhances all your relevant important enterprise information and systems.
- Meet some of our world-class Delivery Team that will partner with you to drive better, faster, successful results.
We will be reaching out shortly to schedule some time and get a few more details to customize your demo.