If you can think it, you can build it
Brightspot GO supports your organization's ambition and growth in an increasingly complex digital world.
- Build in whatever languages, app frameworks or IDEs are right for your unique experiences.
- Connect to your CMS via an open-source GraphQL API and query language without having to learn proprietary APIs and SDKs.
- Author your own modular content types that transform seamlessly across your channels and endpoints.
- Publish modular content across any channel or endpoint—even ones you haven't thought of yet—to support your unique business needs now and in the future.
Make your content teams happy
An unparalleled publishing experience means happier editors and fewer IT tickets, freeing you up to focus on more strategic work.
- Unleash your content teams to create, edit, publish and syndicate modular content across devices and channels easily and efficiently.
- Equip users with the ability to create workflows, roles and permissions editorially in the CMS.
- Enable a CMS experience that is powered by faceted and federated search so your publishers can find exactly what they need.
- Empower your publishing teams to manage their own built-in notifications (in-CMS, browser, email, Slack, etc.).
- Seamlessly display version history for all content with a UI that highlights the changes so your users don’t have to call you with questions.
Give yourself the ultimate flexibility
Why be forced to choose? Go headless, use a head or do both—whatever works best for your organization’s needs.
- Manage content strategically using multiple heads to connect to various channels with decoupled systems, even endpoints without a CMS.
- Eliminate the need to do intensive data modeling and application redeployment to add to the data model and present it to end users.
- Seamlessly connect critical data and services directly into your workflows with pre-configured third-party integrations.
- Reduce technical debt with a solution that does not require a rewrite or significant rework as your front-end experiences or workflows evolve.
What is a Headless CMS?
Headless CMS solutions are a subset of decoupled CMS architecture. With a headless CMS platform, there is no fixed front end—instead, the solution acts as a content-only data source. This allows developers to use a combination of their favorite tools and frameworks to determine where and how content appears.
Learn what a headless content management system (CMS) is, how it differs from traditional CMS architectures and how the flexibility of Brightspot's hybrid-headless CMS approach can future-proof your business.
Learn the difference between traditional (or coupled) CMS, decoupled CMS, and headless CMS architecture, as well as the pros and cons for each.
Find out everything you need to know about headless CMS architecture and the questions decision makers need to ask when considering headless CMS for their organizations.
Find out everything you need to know about decoupled CMS architecture and the questions decision makers need to ask when considering different CMS options—headless, decoupled, hybrid—for their organizations.
Brightspot Headless Customers
Brightspot headless architecture helps world-class companies deliver exceptional digital content experiences with ease.
Brightspot improved the quality of life for our editorial team, who can now manage sites, collaborate, and publish experiences faster and more seamlessly than ever to meet the demands of our audience. It also empowered our development team, giving them total control over the look and feel of our platform.
Juan Antonio Beckman, Director of Technology, Televisa Digital
Headless CMS benefits for technical teams
Separation of the presentation layer from the platform lets teams move faster, accelerating time to market.
Ability to mix and match front-end content offerings, meaning the best user experience can be delivered across every device, channel and touchpoint.
Supports organizations in future-proofing their businesses by making it easy to continually evolve alongside technology, no matter what new device or platform emerges.
To be successful, brands must provide great digital customer experiences. A headless CMS solution simplifies programming efforts by removing front- and back-end dependencies, freeing up teams to work in parallel on projects that bring quickest value to both customers and the business.
4 Min Read
GraphQL is a query language that enables the connection of programming APIs that enable headless CMS integrations like those possible through the Brightspot CMS. For digital-media teams, GraphQL supports two of the most important factors in content development: speed and flexibility.
4 Min Read
Headless CMS and GraphQL have been trending topics for a while in the content management space. Discover the benefits of headless CMS and the flexibility it affords digital organizations, plus the power of GraphQL as the query language connecting your APIs to your front-end applications.
3 Min Read
Take a technical deep dive on CMS architecture and the role that APIs play, including the distinction between API-only versus API-first system design.
6 Min Read