Configuring Google reCAPTCHA
This Integrations section, found in the Developer Guide, covers integrations that require developer intervention to turn on. For quick, out-of-the-box integrations offered by Brightspot, see the Integrations section in the Brightspot CMS User Guide.
This topic explains how to configure Google reCAPTCHA in Brightspot.
To configure Google reCAPTCHA:
- Select Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- Under Sites, select the site for which you want to configure the reCAPTCHA service. The Edit Site widget appears.
Under Front-End, expand Form CAPTCHA.
- Click to open the content picker.
- Click New Google ReCaptcha.
In the content edit form, set the Client Key and Secret Key fields to the values generated when you registered your site from your Google account.
- In the content edit form, click Save.
- Click Back to Select Provider. You return to the content picker.
- Click the Google ReCAPTCHA item you just created. You return to the Edit Site or Edit Global widget, and the reCAPTCHA service you created appears in the Provider field.
- Click Save.
You can now add reCAPTCHA validation to forms on the sites that you registered for reCAPTCHA integration.
Resolving reCAPTCHA errors
Adding Google reCAPTCHA to forms