Integrating Google Vision
With Google Vision, you can quickly associate search terms with images. Editors can then search for and use your images in their own content.
The following table lists the dependencies required to include the Google Vision integration in your build.
|Dependency||Group ID||Artifact ID|
|Image Recognition: Google Vision||
To integrate Google Vision:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings > Sites > Global.
Click , located to the left of , and type
- From the Provider list, select Google Vision Recognition Provider.
- Under Confidence Levels, do the following:
- Click .
- In the Google Vision Confidence Level form, from the Category list, select one of the available categories.
- In the Level field, enter a confidence value for image recognition. Generally, higher confidence levels provide more accurate results (fewer false positives) but may miss some matches (more false negatives).
Repeat steps a–c to configure levels for other categories.
- Click Save.
Google Vision is configured, and editors can view the results of an analysis in the content edit form.