Integrating Google Translate with Brightspot
To integrate Google Translate with Brightspot:
- Obtain the following from your Google Developer console:
- Google Server API Key
- Drive Client ID
- Drive Client secret
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings > Sites > Global.
Click , located to the left of , and type
- Scroll down to the Google cluster, and in the Google Server API Key, Drive Client ID, and Drive Client Secret fields, enter the values you determined in step 1.
- In the Task Host field, enter the IP address or name of the host managing translation jobs. If blank, Brightspot uses the default task host configured in Global settings.
- Click Save.
- In your Google Developer Console, enter the indicated URL as a Redirect URI.
Google Tag Manager resources