Finding and modifying synchronized items in AEM
If you created a synchronized item in Brightspot, you can open and modify the same item in AEM. The procedure in this section applies to content types and fields configured for synchronization between Brightspot and AEM.
To find and modify a synchronized item in AEM:
- In Brightspot, open the item in the content edit form.
Toward the right of the form, select > AEM. A widget appears.
In AEM, do one of the following:
- Paste the item's title into the search field.
- Paste the item's UUID into the search field.
- Navigate to the item using the AEM path.
- Modify the item in AEM, and save the changes. The changes appear in Brightspot.