Configuring the Rekognition integration
To integrate Amazon Rekognition with Brightspot:
- Obtain the following from your AWS console:
- Rekognition role ARN (This role has access to the AWS Rekognition service.)
- AWS region
- Your AWS account's access key and secret access key (unless already configured for your other AWS services).
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings > Sites > Global.
Click , located to the left of , and type
- Under Provider, select one of the following:
- Amazon Rekognition Recognition Provider—Sets a single Amazon Rekognition provider.
- Multiple Recognition Providers—Sets multiple Amazon Rekognition providers.
- Under Credentials, select one of the following:
- Default—AWS credentials are configured on the Brightspot server.
- Assume Role—Provide your AWS Rekognition Role ARN and session name.
- Static—Provide the access key and secret access key you determined in step 1.
- In the Region field, enter the region to use when making requests to this AWS service.
- Configure confidence levels by doing the following:
- Under Confidence Levels, click .
- From the Category list, select one of the available categories.
- In the Level field, enter a confidence value for image recognition. Generally, higher confidence levels provide more accurate results (fewer false positives) but may miss some matches (more false negatives).
- Repeat steps a–c to configure levels for other categories.
- Click Save.