Configuring the Tealium integration
This Integrations section, found in the Developer Guide, covers integrations that require developer intervention to turn on. For quick, out-of-the-box integrations offered by Brightspot, see the Integrations section in the Brightspot CMS User Guide.
This topic explains how to configure the Tealium integration in .
To configure the Tealium integration:
Obtain the following settings from your Tealium console:
- Account name
- Profile from which you want to import audiences
- Environment (usually Dev, QA, or Prod)
- Webhook username
- Webhook password
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select Global. The Edit Global widget appears.
Under Front-End, do the following:
- Expand Tag Manager.
- From the Tag Manager list, select Tealium Tag Manager.
- In the Account, Profile, and Environment fields, paste the values from step 1.
- From the Default Event Supplier list, select an event supplier.
Under Integrations, do the following:
- Expand Tealium.
- From the Webhook Settings list, select Set.
- In the Username and Password fields, paste the values from step 1.
- Expand Audience Size.
In the Audience Size Grace Period field, enter the number of months during which Brightspot does the following:
- Uses the estimated Tealium audience size configured in Brightspot. For information about setting the estimated audience size, see Creating audiences using Tealium targets.
- Accumulates visitor counts to determine the actual audience size.
After the grace period, Brightspot uses the actual audience size.
- Click Save.
Understanding grace period and initial audience size
Creating audiences using Tealium targets