Configuring Amazon Textract
This topic explains how to configure the Amazon Textract integration in Brightspot.
To configure Amazon Textract:
Obtain the following Textract settings from your AWS console:
- SQS Queue Name
- Topic ARN
- Role ARN
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select Global. The Edit Global widget appears.
Configure the interface with AWS Textract by doing the following:
- Under Main, expand AWS Textract, and enter the SQS Queue Name, Topic ARN, and Role ARN you determined in step 1.
- In the Minimum Block Confidence field, enter confidence values for text within each block. Generally, higher confidence levels provide more accurate results (fewer false positives) but may miss some matches (more false negatives).
Configure the thumbnail generator by doing the following:
- Expand DAM Document Data Extraction Settings.
- Under Extractor Services, click , and select Textract Document Data Extractor. A form appears.
- From the Thumbnail Extractor list, select Pdf Document Data Extractor.
- Click Save.
Textract is configured, and editors can view the results of a text extraction in the content edit form.