Configuring the Coral integration
This topic explains how to configure the Coral integration in Brightspot.
To configure the Coral integration:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings > Sites > Global.
- To configure Coral commenting for a specific website, do the following (otherwise skip to step 3):
- In the Sites widget, select the site for which you want to configure federated search.
- Click , located to the left of , and type , Commenting.
- Under Commenting Services, click . A selection field appears.
- From the selection field, click Coral Commenting Settings.
- Toggle on Enabled to turn on Coral commenting.
- Under Exclusion Rules, click to exclude commenting on sponsored content. If enabled, the Coral forum will not appear on assets for which you have set a sponsor.
Under Supported Types, click the content types for which you want to support Coral commenting.
Under Coral ID, enter the ID associated with your Coral forum.NoteThis ID is obtained from Coral. Generally, you can find this ID by navigating to your Coral console and clicking Organization > Site > Details. This is also where you must enter in Site permitted domains. For more information, see Retrieving the Coral ID code for configuration and Setting Site permitted domains for Coral integration.
- Toggle on Coral Config Overrides to allow editors to override any fields placed on the content types specified in the Supported Types field.
Click Save.NoteOnce these settings are configured, Coral forums will appear on all content types you selected in Step 8; however, if you elected to create an exclusion rule in Step 7, Coral forums will not appear on assets that have an a sponsor associated with them.
Retrieving the Coral ID code for configuration
Configuring Coral forum overrides at the asset level