Configuring integrated searches with Getty Images
This topic explains how to configure an integrated search integration. For details on how to perform an integrated search after you have configured it, see Performing integrated searches in Brightspot.
You can perform integrated searches for files in Getty Images. You can configure this integrated search at the Global level or the site level. Global configurations are inherited by all sites, and site-level configurations override Global configurations. This topic explains how to configure this integrated search at the Global level.
To configure integrated searches with Getty Images:
- Obtain your Getty Images application key and application secret.
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings > Sites > Global.
Click , located to the left of , and type
- From the Getty API Client list, click Create New.
- Under Name, enter a name for this integration.
- In the API Key and API Secret fields, paste the values from step 1.
- Click Save.
Configuring integrated searches with AP Images
Configuring integrated searches with Google Drive