Configuring integrated searches with Shutterstock
This topic explains how to configure an integrated search integration. For details on how to perform an integrated search after you have configured it, see Performing integrated searches in Brightspot.
You can perform integrated searches for files in Shutterstock. You can configure this integrated search at the Global level or the site level. Global configurations are inherited by all sites, and site-level configurations override Global configurations. This topic explains how to configure this integrated search at the Global level.
To configure integrated searches with Shutterstock:
- In your Shutterstock console, do the following:
- Obtain your Shutterstock account’s consumer key and consumer secret.
- Set the OAuth 2 redirect URI to
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select Global.
Click , located to the left of , and type
- From the Shutterstock API Client list, click Create New.
- Under Name, enter a name for the integration.
- In the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret fields, paste the values from step 1.
- Under Linked Enterprise Accounts, click the link to connect to your Shutterstock enterprise account. Enter your credentials on the Shutterstock login page.
- Click Save.
Configuring integrated searches with Microsoft Drives
Configuring integrated searches with Vimeo