Configuring integrated searches with Vimeo
This topic explains how to configure an integrated search integration. For details on how to perform an integrated search after you have configured it, see Performing integrated searches in Brightspot.
You can perform integrated searches for files in Vimeo.
To configure integrated searches with Vimeo:
- Obtain your Vimeo account’s client ID and client secret.
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select Global. The Edit Global widget appears.
Click , located to the left of , and type
- In the Client ID and Client Secret fields, paste the values from step 1.
- In the Number of Videos to Load Each Request field, enter the number of videos Brightspot retrieves for each search.
- Click Save.
Configuring integrated searches with Shutterstock
Configuring integrated searches with YouTube