Activating single sign-on through G Suite
Enterprise publishers often deploy multiple applications, such as finance, personnel, and email, in addition to Brightspot. One way to reduce the burden of remembering usernames and passwords for each application is to activate G Suite single sign-on (SSO): editors log in to G Suite, and that login gives them access to all the necessary applications, including Brightspot.
To activate G Suite single sign-on:
- From your G Suite console, obtain your client ID.
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings > Sites > Global.
Click , and in the search field type
- Under Authenticators, click and select Google Tool Authenticator. A Google Tool Authenticator form appears.
- In the Client ID field, enter the client ID you obtained in step 1.
- In the Allowed Hosted Domains field, add the Brightspot domains requiring single sign on. For example, if your editors log in to
reviewers.brightspot.com, add those domains in this field.
- Click Save.
When editors load the Brightspot login page from one of the hosted domains, they see a button to sign in with Google.