Configuring Google AdSense ads
Brightspot provides robust ad capability for your pages. This topic will provide you with the information you need to create ads that work with the Google AdSense integration.
You must have the Google AdSense integration set-up on your site before attempting to create a Google AdSense ad. See Google AdSense for information on configuring this integration.
To configure ads:
- In your Google console, obtain the ID and code for the ad unit that provides the feed. (The ad unit specifies the ad sizes appearing in your content.)
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- Click > Ads.
- In the Create widget, select Google AdSense Ad and click New. A content edit page appears.
- In the Name field, enter a name for this ad feed.
- In the Slot field, enter the ID and code you obtained in step 1, separated with a slash. For example, referring to the image in step 1, enter
- In the Sizes field, click and select an ad size. Repeat to add additional ad sizes. You can also click Create New to create a new ad size.
- Click Save.
Google Ad Manager