Mailchimp is a marketing automation platform and email marketing service for managing mailing lists and creating email marketing campaigns. Brightspot uses Mailchimp to cultivate mailing lists and then use those lists when sending out newsletters.
To configure the Mailchimp integration:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- Select the site for which you want to configure this integration.
- Click Integrations > Mailchimp.
- In the Settings field, select Set. Selecting None does not allow for this integration to be enabled for this site.
- Enter your Endpoint and APIKey. Both of these values are obtained from Mailchimp.
- You also have the option to set the following default fields for your newsletter emails:
- Default Subject—Enter the default subject line for the emails from Mailchimp that contain your newsletters.
- Default From Name—Enter the default name for the individual or entity that the newsletter emails appear to come from.
- Default Reply To—Enter the default email address for individuals who wish to reply to your email mailings.
- Enter the Admin URL. This value is obtained from Mailchimp.
- Creating a Mailchimp newsletter campaign
- Updating a Mailchimp newsletter campaign
- Scheduling a Mailchimp newsletter campaign
- Sending a Mailchimp newsletter campaign immediately
- Testing a Mailchimp newsletter campaign
- Disconnecting a newsletter from a Mailchimp campaign
- Viewing a Mailchimp newsletter campaign's activity log