Submitting a video to AWS Elemental
You can submit your videos to Amazon Elemental for editing and enhancements. Before you submit a video to AWS Elemental, plan which features you want to include with the published version, such as transcription, advertisements, and graphical overlays. You need to configure your submission to include the features you need.
To submit a video to AWS Elemental:
- In the header, click .
- From the Create list, select Video. A content edit page appears.
From Provider, select AWS Elemental (Upload). A form appears.
- Under Files, click . A form appears.
- From the File list, select New Upload, and browse to the video that you want to upload. A preview appears.
- Configure the submission to include the required features.
- Click . Brightspot submits the video to Amazon Elemental. Wait until the confirmation message appears that the job is complete.
- Complete your site’s workflow and publish the video.