Submitting a video to AWS Elemental
You can submit your videos to Amazon Elemental for editing and enhancements. Before you submit a video to AWS Elemental, plan which features you want to include with the published version, such as transcription, advertisements, and graphical overlays. You need to configure your submission to include the features you need.
- On the dashboard, under Quick Start, select Video. The content edit page appears.
- From Provider, select AWS Elemental (Upload). A form appears.
- Under Files, click . A form appears.
- From the File list, select New Upload, and browse to the video that you want to upload. A preview appears.
Using the following table as a reference, configure the submission to include the required features.
If you want to… See topic… Provide captions Adding captions to videos Adjust a video’s colors Adjusting a video’s colors Add image overlays Adding image overlays to a video Clip out segments from the video Clipping videos Provide video in multiple formats Providing videos in multiple formats Provide a transcription Submitting a file to Amazon Transcribe Automatically apply tags Submitting an image or video to Amazon Rekognition Provide thumbnails Editing and selecting thumbnails for videos Deliver ads during playback Configuring ads for delivery during video playback
- Click . Brightspot submits the video to Amazon Elemental. Wait until the confirmation message appears that the job is complete.
- Complete your site’s workflow and publish the video.