Configuring Amazon Transcribe
This topic explains how to configure the Amazon Transcribe integration in Brightspot.
To configure Amazon Transcribe:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select Global. The Edit Global widget appears.
Under Main, expand AWS Transcribe.
- Turn on Enable Transcribe Service.
- In the SQS Queue Name field, enter your Amazon SQS queue name.
- In the Region field, enter your AWS region, or leave the field blank to use the region in your Beam configuration.
- Under Transcribe Settings, click . A content picker appears.
Select an existing transcription setting, or create a new setting by doing the following:
Under Create, click New Transcribe Settings. A New Transcribe Settings content edit page appears.
- In the Name field, type a name for the setting.
- From the Language Code list, select one of the available languages, or select Default to use US English.
- To accommodate more than one voice in an audio file, turn on Enable Multiple Speakers.
If you want to share this setting with your other sites, in the Sites widget, do the following:
- From the Owner list, select None.
From the Access list, select All Others.
- Click Save.
- Click Back to Select Transcribe Settings. You return to the content picker.
- In the content picker, click the transcription setting you created. You return to the Edit Global widget.
- Click Save.
Transcribe is configured. When editors upload audio and video files to Amazon Transcribe, Brightspot sends the file for transcription.