You can automatically generate tags for the following content types:
- Blog post
- Podcast episode
- Press release
Brightspot generates suggestions for tags based on the text in these contents types. The tags you create are shared, so you can apply them to any other asset.
To auto-generate tags:
- Create a new asset from one of the above content types, then publish it.
- In the Suggestions widget, click .
- In the list of suggested tags, click the tag you want to create. Brightspot opens the tag in the content edit page.NoteThe confidence levels for identifying tags in images default to 0.5 for Amazon Rekognition and Amazon Comprehend. If Brightspot returns too many false suggestions, or not enough correct suggestions, consider changing the confidence levels. For details, see Configuring the Rekognition integration or Configuring the Comprehend integration.
- Modify the tag as required, then click Publish.
- Click Back.
- Repeat steps 3–5 to add additional tags from the list of suggestions.
- In the Tags field, click to add the new tags to the asset.
Configuring Amazon Comprehend permissions