Configuring integrated searches with Adobe Stock
You can perform integrated searches for files in Adobe Stock. You can configure this integrated search at the Global level or the site level. Global configurations are inherited by all sites, and site-level configurations override Global configurations. This topic explains how to configure this integrated search at the Global level.
To configure integrated searches with Adobe Stock:
- In your Adobe Stock console, do the following:
- Obtain your Adobe Stock API key.
- Set the Default Redirect URI to
- Set the Redirect URI Pattern to
https://<brightspotDomain>\.com/cms(escape all dots in the URI with a single backslash).
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings > Sites > Global.
Click , located to the left of , and type
- From the Adobe Stock API Client list, click Create New.
- Under Integration Name, enter a name for the integration.
- In the API Key field, paste the API key from step 1.
- Click Save.