A container is a grid layout of the other components described in this section. You can have multiple rows inside a container, and each row can have up to four columns.
To create a container:
- Open or create the item to which you want to add a container. The content edit page appears.
- Toward the right of the widget, select > Overrides. The Overrides widget appears.
- Expand Layout Overrides. Drop-down lists Above, Aside, and Below appear for the module’s position.
- From one of the drop-down lists, select Replace. For an explanation of the possible selections for module placement, see Setting the site layout.
- Click , and select Container Module. A form appears.
- In the Title field, enter a title.
- In the Description field, enter a description for the container.
- Under Rows, click , and select the number of columns you want to include in this row. A form appears for each column.
- For each column’s form, do the following:
- From Add, select the component you want to appear in the column. A form appears to design the component.
- Complete the form.
- Repeat steps a–b to add additional components to the column. Your form looks similar to the following:
- Click Publish.