Image logos are branding assets that identify all your published assets. Unlike images that can appear only once in an entire site, image logos should appear on every published asset.
Additionally, rendered image logos include a link that visitors can click, typically to return to your site's homepage.
To add an image logo:
- In a Logo field, select Select. Logo fields are available in the following widgets:
- Edit Global > Front End > Logos & Icons
- Edit Site > Front End > Logos & Icons
Most edit asset forms, such as Edit Section > Overrides> Logos & Icons overrides
- Click .
- In the content picker, click New Image Logo.
- Using the following table as a reference, complete the fields as needed.
- Click Save.
- Click Back to return to the content picker.
After saving your image logo, you can use it in assets such as sites, pages, sections, and assets.
|Internal name||Enter an internal name for this asset. Brightspot uses this name internally, such as in the search panel and recent activity widget. This name is not visible to visitors to your site.|
|Image||Select an existing image. The image must be in one of the following formats: png, jpg, tiff, bmp, gif, svg, or jpg. For the best visitor experience, use an image that is two or three times the rendered size. For example, if your rendered image logo is 300 × 100, use an image that is 600 × 200h or 900 × 300.|
|Link||Select None, Internal, or External.