Editing a live blog's post
You can edit a live blog's post.
To edit a live blog's post:
- Open the live blog in the content edit form.
- In the New Blog Post widget, click Create and Edit Posts.
- In the Live Posts widget, search for and select the live post you want to update. The following diagram describes the available search filters.
- Using the following table as a reference, complete the fields as needed.
- If you want to pin a post to the top of the live blog, click .
Complete your site's workflow and publish the live blog post.
Field Description Headline Enter a headline. This headline is visible to the visitors to your site. Body Use the rich-text editor to include text, lists, images, and links to other assets. Text in this field is visible to visitors to your site.
For information about using the rich-text editor, see Rich-text editor.
Authors Select one or more authors. The authors are visible to visitors to your site.
For information about creating an author, see Author.
Adding posts to a live blog
Archiving a live blog's post