You can import tags from an external file. Using this feature may be easier than adding tags individually.
To upload tags:
- In the header, click .
- From the Create list, select Tag CSV Importer. A content edit page appears.
- Click Download CSV Template. Your browser downloads a CSV file. The columns in the CSV file correspond to some of fields in the table Creating a tag.
- Populate the CSV file.
- In the New Tags CSV Importer content edit page, click Choose, and navigate to your populated CSV file.
- In the editorial toolbar, click Import.
Brightspot imports the tags, and displays the results in a log file.
Brightspot uses the following validation rules when importing tags:
- Display Name is a required field; all other fields are optional.
- Display Name must be unique in the CSV file and not already exist in Brightspot. If a display name occurs more than once, Brightspot imports the first occurrence and flags the other occurrences as an error.
- If the URL field is blank, Brightspot creates it from the Display Name field.
- If the SEO Title field is blank, Brightspot creates it from the Display Name field.
- If the SEO Keywords field has more than one keyword, separate them with a comma (White Roses, Red Roses).