Configuring a style group
Some content types, such as pages, sections, and tags, use modules to lay out and format text. You can configure style groups to predefine settings and styles associated with a theme's modules. For example, you can predefine a module's text or background color, guaranteeing a consistent appearance across multiple assets in a site.
To configure a style group:
- Click > Admin > Sites & Settings.
- In the Sites widget, select the site for which you want to configure a module's style, or select Global to configure a module's style for all sites.
- If necessary, apply a theme to the site. Under Main > Theme, select a shared or one-off theme.
- Under CMS > Style Groups > Curated Style Groups, click .
- In the Display Name field, enter a name for this style group. This name appears in an asset's Contents list.
- Under Styles, click .
- In the Add widget, select the module you want to configure. You return to the Edit Site widget with a form for the selected module.
- Toward the right of the widget, select > Styles. A widget appears.
- Fill out the fields as required.
- Repeat steps 7–10 to add additional module styles to the style group.
- Click Save.