Creating an author list module
This topic describes how to create an author list module.
To create an author list module:
- In the header, click .
- From the Create list, select a content type (such as Article). A content edit page appears.
- Toward the right of the content edit form, select > Overrides.
- Expand Layout Overrides.
From the Above, Aside, or Below list, select one of the following:
- Add After—Inherits the block’s modules from the parent level and adds a list under them.
- Add Before—Inherits the block’s modules from the parent level and adds a list above them.
- Replace—Replaces the block’s modules inherited from the parent level with a new list.
- Click , and select Author List. A form appears.
- In the Title field, enter the list’s title.
- In the Description field, enter the list’s description.
From the Items list, select one of the following:
- Basic—Creates a list of authors that does not change.
- Advanced—Creates a list of promos.
- Dynamic—Creates a list of authors that changes over time.
- Complete your site’s workflow and publish the item.
Understanding dynamic list filters
How to make a list of quotes module