Creating companion content for audio or video
Companion content is an asset associated with a video or audio. Brightspot cues the visitor to view the companion content at a specific time during the media's playback.
Cues for companion content appear differently depending on your version of Brightspot. For example, they can appear in a right or left rail, “fly in” during the media’s playback, or as markers in the progress bar.
To create companion content:
- In the content edit form of an audio or video, click > Companion Content.
Click . A Timed Companion form appears.
- In the Companion field, click . A content picker appears.
- Search for and select the companion content.
- Close the content picker. You return to the form with an entry for each of your selections.
- In the Timestamp field for each entry, enter the time stamp in
hh:mm:ssformat at which the cue appears.
- Complete your site's workflow and publish the media.