Using embedded HTML, you can add external content to an item on your Brightspot site.
Entering incorrect HTML can cause unexpected results. Be sure the HTML that you are embedding has been verified to produce the expected results.
To add embedded HTML:
- In the content edit page, open or create the item to which you want to add embedded HTML.
- Toward the right of the widget, select > Overrides. The Overrides widget appears.
- Expand Layout. Drop-down lists Above, Aside, and Below appear for the module’s position. (For an illustration of these positions, see the diagram in the Module overview topic.)
- From one of the drop-down lists, select Replace. For an explanation of the possible selections for module placement, see Setting the site layout.
- Click and select HTML Embed.
- In the Internal Name field, enter a name.
- In the Raw HTML field, enter HTML code that is allowed under a
- Close the form and finish creating or editing the item.