An author is information about a contributor to your site that can be displayed on a page by itself or with other content such as an article.
To create an author:
- In the header, click .
- From the Create list, select Author. A content edit page appears.
- Enter text for Name.
- Enter additional text for the fields as specified.
- Select Shared or One-Off Image under Image, and upload an image.
- Using the rich-text editor, enter biographical information for Short Biography and Full Biography. For an explanation about using the rich-text editor to write a description, see Rich-text editor.
- Complete your site’s workflow and publish the author.