Release date: June 30, 2022
v4.2.32 had 7 bug fixes and 6 improvements.
- The InDesign synchronization now recognizes paragraph styles.
- The controls > Start Revision and Start New Revision now behave identically.
- Content search queries were improved.
- Editors can now start a revision from a revision. (Prior to this release, any new revision started from the currently live version.)
Significant defects addressed
- Corrected an issue in which translations of assets in memory, such as standalone dynamic lists, overwrote the original asset instead of creating the translation as a new asset.
- Corrected an issue in which two editors working simultaneously on a scheduled asset may overwrite or revert each other's changes to that asset.
- Corrected an issue that was preventing the replication cache from staying in sync or updating.
A bug fix to the rich-text editor mandates the following update to code: RTE implementations with
preview set to
true but not implementing the required
writePreviewHtml method must now implement that method to avoid a run-time error.