Release date: January 28, 2022
Brightspot 4.5.1 has 16 bug fixes, 18 improvements, and 2 new features.
- Editors can now define Custom Locales that can be used globally across Brightspot without any operational or development work.
- Nested lists are now allowed in CMA models and CDA view models.
A number of improvements to The Shelf, including:
- Quality of life improvements
- Improved positioning of the drawer close button
- New multi-select drag and drop functionality
- A new information icon and content summary for cards included in the Shelf
- GraphQL nested lists, similar to Java's
private List<List<List<String>>> getNested(), are now supported in CMA models and CDA view models.
Significant defects addressed
- Corrected an issue preventing the GraphQL CMS endpoint from not displaying all fields for a content type.
- Corrected an issue preventing keywords from being added to article revisions when using the SEMrush integration.
- Corrected UI issues related to refactored preview system.
- Raw HTML name is no longer unique, which may cause issues if project code depends on it.
- Enhancement view interfaces were changed so that it is possible to add front-end fields only to block level elements. As a result, this changes how rich text elements are rendered. Each rich-text element is now separated out into its own enhancement. If any group of elements should get a front-end field, they should be targeted specifically.