Release date: July 29, 2022
Brightspot 4.5.7 has 19 bug fixes, 17 improvements, and 2 new features.
- Improved Production Guides so that field descriptions are now shared across content types, saving users the time and keystrokes it would take to duplicate that information in each instance.
- Added Instagram Reel support to Brightspot's rich-text editor.
- GraphQL improvements:
- Allowed programmatic creation of API clients/keys, even when no WebRequest is present.
- Improved UX of API and GraphQL explorer pages
- Added indication that options are set without opening popup
- Added ability to override entire endpoint path
- Now includes link to GraphQL explorer from API configuration
- Corrected an issue preventing Preview to edit from functioning as intended after publishing a specific kind of menu.
- Corrected an issue occasionally causing missing social icons, account names, and edit icons.
- Corrected an issue that at times was preventing
@DisplayGridfrom working on embedded records.
- Corrected a UI issue causing the Schedule button from sometimes covering a part of the Back to Workflow button.
- Corrected an issue preventing the content edit widget from displaying data.
- Corrected an issue causing a freeze when a Call to Action was used as a Lead containing a self-referential link.
- Corrected a styling issue when uploading files in a List field.