Release date: April 27, 2023
v4.2.43 had 15 bug fixes and one improvement.
- Introduced a code change that dramatically reduced the time required for localizing text in the UI.
Significant defects addressed
Corrected an issue in which fields annotated with
@Wherewere disabled in the Bulk Edit widget.
Corrected an issue in which copying
Locationobjects to a Solr database generated a
- Corrected an issue in which importing data from Google Analytics generated duplicate entry and queue full errors.
Corrected an issue that prevented field notes marked up with
<ul><li>to appear as a bulleted list.
- Corrected an issue that prevented correct paging of form submissions.
- Corrected an issue that caused a border to appear in the content edit form when adding tags or authors.
- Corrected an issue that, in the context of a workflow, caused the Revisions widget to mark an asset's state as Published when the transition was actually back to the New state.
- Corrected an issue that caused a blank error message to appear in an editorial content type's rich-text field.
- Corrected an issue that caused a Location field to extend outside its allocated space in the content edit form when the browser's window is narrowed.
- Corrected an issue that prevented deletion of custom content forms when the underlying editorial content type was deleted.
- Corrected an issue preventing a module's Template field from displaying all available templates. For example, when selecting a list module for a page's content, the module picker previewed five available templates. After selecting one of the templates and returning to the content edit form, the Template tab listed only one of those five templates (instead of all five).
Corrected an issue causing a
Grouping#createItemsQueryto throw an
SQLExceptionwhen the original
Corrected an issue that caused a long error message starting with
Multiple entries with same keyto appear when creating multiple content forms with the same name for the same underlying content type. (For example, creating a content form named
Article1based on the
Articlecontent type, and creating another content form with the same name
Articlecontent type.) Starting with this release, such duplicate content forms are flagged with the standard error message
Must be unique but duplicate at.
Corrected an issue that prevented a
null-value field annotated with class implementing
DynamicFieldfrom correctly updating. For example, a field
endDateis annotated with
null, its value was never updated even though the method
EndDateDynamicField#updaterequired it to do so.