Release date: July 31, 2023
v4.2.47 had 10 bug fixes and two improvements.
Significant defects addressed
Corrected an issue causing insertion of extraneous
<br/>tags when pasting text into a blank rich-text editor.
Corrected an issue causing overwrite of HTTP headers on
- Corrected an issue causing overflow of long usernames in the Revisions widget.
Corrected an issue causing repeated
/contentStatecalls when opening an asset in the browser, and when that asset has a dynamically hidden embedded record.
Corrected an issue preventing expected application of CSS classes in the content edit form when those classes are applied with the annotation
@ToolUi.CssClass. For example, if a field has the annotation
@ToolUi.CssClass("is-third"), the class
is-thirdwas applied to the field only after the first save.
- Corrected an issue preventing display of AWS Comprehend suggestions.
- Corrected an issue causing a gateway timeout when searching for a URL and sorting the results by calendar date.
- Corrected an issue causing degraded performance during cache replication.
- Corrected an issue causing an audience selector to appear in the editorial toolbar when an asset is in a workflow and before the asset is published.
- Corrected an issue allowing a user to see a dashboard without appropriate permissions. Specifically, User A is assigned to a role that excludes the dashboard. When User B impersonates User A, User B sees the dashboard.
- Improved robustness of the regular expression
- The method
Database.Static#getDefaultOriginalto ensure it retrieves the original default database (instead of a possibly overridden default database).